Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wish List Wednesday

At a recent trip to Target, these titles caught my eye.  Into the Amazon wishlist they go.

The Wednesday Sisters, by Meg Waite Clayton
A Little Bit Wicked, by Kristin Chenoweth 
Wicked, by Gregory Maguire (okay, I didn't see this one at Target, but # 2 made me think of it)
Testimony, by Anita Shreve 
Girls in Trucks, by Katie Crouch
Resilience, by Elizabeth Edwards (love her!)
The Girl from Junchow, by Kate Furnivall 
Sarah's Key, by Tatiana deRosnay 
Shelter Me, by Juliette Fay

Has anyone read any of these?  What books have caught your eye recently?

2 comments:

Heather said...

I haven't read any of these, but Girls in Trucks look good...I'll have to check that out!

Katie said...

Lee and I read Wicked on our honeymoon and loved it. It's a lot darker and more complex than the musical, lots of political stuff and mayhem, but it's awesome! He got me the sequel, Son of a Witch, for Christmas that we've been meaning to read.